2,4m long Thermowood Barrel Sauna (Ø 1,97 m)
*Prices are with 21% VAT included
*Producing and delivery time 2-5 weeks
*Delivery cost on request
more details about shipping & producing
cosy Thermowood sauna Barrel
comfortable for 4-6 people.
- – The 2,4m long Barrel Sauna made from certified Finnish Thermo wood;
- – Sauna room: 4.46 m³;
- – The wall thickness of 46 mm;
- – Total height: 2.08 m;
- – Sauna is with terrace 0,6m long;
- – Roof covered with Finnish bitumen shingles- grey, black,red or green colors available;
- – Doors- multi-layer glued pinewood, with tempered double glazed window, wooden handle and the lock;
- – Doors size 700 x 1600 mm;
- – 2 Tempered double glazed windows in the back side. Windows size 295×580 mm;
- – 2 benches made from Aspen or Black Alder;
- – Ventilation grids;
- – Heat-resistant plates for heater/stove;
- – Clamping bands made of stainless steel (adjustable).
Thermo modified pinewood is a natural choice for end users where long term durability and dimensional stability are desired. It is a great material for products affected by changing climate conditions, which have an influence on exterior claddings and garden structures. For the interiors, the attractive brown appearance and removal of resin makes the product a good choice for use in saunas.
Thermo pinewood is produced using high temperature and steam. Since no chemicals are added during the process, it contains only renewable substances. As a result of the thermo wood process, the dimensional stability, biological durability and insulation properties are permanently improved. The properties are consistent throughout the entire cross-section.
Thermo-wood is known for:
- It is an environmental friendly choice
- It is ecological – no chemicals are used
- Maintains attractive appearance
- Ensures biological durability and dimensional stability
- its resin-free wood
- Ideally suited for challenging environments and changing climate conditions
YOU CAN CHOOSE BARREL SAUNAS FEATURES AND ACCESSORIES BELOW.