Grill Cabin 9.2 m² with Sauna in 2.5 m Extension
*Prices are with 21% VAT included
*Producing and delivery time 10-12 weeks
*Delivery cost on request
more details about shipping & producing
SAUNA cabin IS COMFORTABLE FOR 9-12 PEOPLE
- 2 rooms: BBQ & sauna room inside
- Floor panels, straight walls, roof covered with bitumen shingles
- Insulated roof panels in sauna room
- Extendable chimney
- 2 grill cabin double glazed windows (1 opening) in BBQ room
- Door with double glazed hexagon window, wooden handle and the lock
- Central standard BBQ
- Table fitted around the BBQ
- 4 Benches (2 extendable for sleeping) in BBQ room
- Cushions for the BBQ benches
- Inside tempered tinted glass door separating BBQ and sauna room
- Sauna room with 1 hexagon window, inside benches, safety fence and heat resistant plates for the heater/stove
Inside area: 9.2 m² + 4.4 m² extension
Size: 9-12 people
Height: 3510 mm
Sidewall height: 1460 mm
Wall thickness: 45 mm
Floor thickness: 18 mm
Roof: 18 mm roof boards from inside and outside, with 45 mm insulation (in sauna room); 18 mm boards (in grill room); covered with Finnish bitumen shingles
Window size: 880 x 510 mm
Little window size: 512 x 442 mm
Door size: 780 x 1760 mm
If you need we can offer Grill cabin set without BBQ grill set, or with other BBQ grill models – for more info contact us directly.
The cabins require a firm and level foundation. A concrete or paved patio is fine or alternatively a well-constructed wooden deck is perfect if you want to locate your cabin on a grassy area. A good foundation ensures stability and durability of the grill cabin. Prepare the base of at least 5 cm height and make sure that there are sufficient air apertures under the cabin floor for ventilation. It is recommended, to have the foundation prepared by a specialist.
Pine wood for its physical characteristics is an ideal raw material for the construction – it is strong and is easy to recycle. However, changing weather conditions may change its appearance. Large and small cracks, color tone changes as well as altering structure of the wood is a result of a natural cause. In order to ensure long service life of a cabin, it is necessary to protect it immediately with a suitable wood preserver. Professionally selected suitable coatings reduce the swelling and shrinkage of the wood. The cabin must be re-painted or re-stained according to the paint manufacturer’s instructions. We recommend inspecting the protection coating at leastonce a year and re-coat as necessary.
Sauna cabin comes like “kit” with step by step assembling instructions.
We recommend – all assembling works must be done by professional carpenter.
you can choose some features by yourself below.