1,7m long Barrel Sauna (Ø 1.97 m) with Electric Heater
*Prices are with 21% VAT included
For UK clients we will send separate offer
*Delivery cost on request
more details about shipping & producing
mini Barrel SAUNA is comfortable
for 2-4 people
- – The 1,7m Barrel Sauna made from European pine wood;
- – The wall thickness – 46mm;
- – Sauna room – 3.90 m³;
- – Total height – 2.08 m
- – Roof covered with Finnish bitumen shingles (black, red, green or grey colours available);
- – Clamping bands made of stainless steel (adjustable);
- – Wooden front door with tempered double glazed window, wooden handle and the lock;
- – Windows size: 295 x 580 mm;
- – Doors size: 700 x 1600 mm;
- – 2 benches aspen or black alder;
- – Heat-resistant plates for heater/stove;
Electric heater Harvia Trendi
The Harvia KIP, a favourite among Finns, is a traditional wall-mounted heater in which price and quality meet in a manner that is sure to warm the bather. Reliable and affordable, KIP is also adaptable, as the control switches on the lower part of the heater can be placed on the left or right side or on the front. Sleek and clear in its design, the shiny black KIP has earned its position as a favourite in numerous saunas in the land of a thousand lakes. Choose the always reliable Harvia.
The KIP is a traditional wall-mounted heater with either a built-in control panel or a separate control unit. The large stone space provides optimal heat release. The outer casing temperature of the heater stays low.
YOU CAN CHOOSE BARREL SAUNAS FEATURES AND ACCESSORIES BELOW.